With any influenza virus I can cope with play
I am a Muslim 5 times a day doing ablution in icy water, and my feet once a day but in warm water, do not work, calm, food and drink healthy.
And one more trump card. I have diabetes insipidus, another type of diabetes. With 4 years I take medicine adiuretin, 3 times a day. Now to me of 40 years On this illness I can drink 20 liters of water in day if to not accept a medicine. But even though I take the medicine, I still drink 3 to 5 liters of water a day. And as you know, the flu does not like water.
The increase in T-lymphocytes in the immunogram indicates the hyperactivity of the immune system. At a rate of 600 to 2500, I have 2835
Insufficient activity of T-suppressors leads to the predominance of the influence of T-helpers, which contributes to a stronger and more mundane response. At a rate of 450 to 850, I have 1808. T-killers, cytotoxic T-lymphocytes, CTL (a type of T-lymphocytes that carry out lysis of damaged cells of their own organism). Targets of T-killers are cells afflicted with intracellular parasites (which include viruses and certain types of bacteria), tumor cells. At a rate of 270 to 540 I have 945.
If you do not believe I can do additional analysis.
According to the immunologist, lymphocytosis as a result of elevated t-helpers.
My very strong immunity is the deputy head of the health department of the city of Almetyevsk and the immunologist of the city of Almetyevsk.
I did 2 immunogram analyzes. The immunogram will be presented if necessary
Based on my blood, you can create the most powerful medicine for influenza in the world
I can help in creating a medicine for influenza
Technology of production of medicines against influenza. Infect me first with the flu. When I get out, take my blood and allocate from there the blood component of immunoglobulin.
The immunoglobulin is copied.
So I hurry because I'm sick and I have to live for several years. I will say that it is a rare internal incurable disease, olivopontoceiberibral degeneration with cerebellar atrophy. The main symptoms are gait irregularity, slowness of speech, double vision and partial memory impairment.
I'm sick with the flu but in a very light form. I want to use my blood to create drugs against the flu
Please inform me upon receipt.
If necessary, I'll send the address of the laboratory. I ask you to notify me on receipt
December 8, 2017
Seven states reported widespread influenza activity
This year, experts found nearly 10,000 confirmed cases of influenza.
This time last year, no state has reported widespread influenza activity with only 42 confirmed cases.
Mother received the flu from her
children - and was dead in two days
December 11, 2017
The CDC reports that about 750,000 people in the United States have contracted the flu.
The vaccine is effective at 10%
INFLUENZA VIRUS GROWS MORE THAN 600% IN COMPARISON WITH THIS PERIOD OF PAST YEAR
News | 14 December 2017, 7: 37
Seasonal flu is common in 12 states, including Wisconsin
Posted on Dec 15, 2017 22:58 GMT
At such rates, America will meet the new year in an epidemic of influenza.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий