среда, 13 июля 2022 г.

 I have the strongest acquired t-cell immunity. I made 3 t-cell immunograms significantly higher than normal. Over the past 5 years, I have done more than 100 blood tests according to the leukocyte formula from 44 to 56%.  Monoclonal antibodies are produced from immune cells and they are artificially cloned. Monoclonal antibodies are the strongest weapon against the coronavirus. 

I propose to infect me with coronavirus if I have had it 2 times. 1 time in August for 4 days in a super light form did not take any medications. Proof that I got sick on August 1 on the 20th of July I went to the deputy.the chief doctor of the polyclinic of PJSC Tatneft and he will confirm that I was healthy and when I came to him on July 31, he looked at me and recommended me to go home.  On August 3, I did PCR either I'm sick or I'm not. On August 4, a nurse from the polyclinic came, first she communicated with me in a mask and then, after making sure that I was not ill, she continued the conversation with me without a mask. My mother also got over the coronavirus after me in August in a mild form for 10 days with the same symptoms that I had, but also with a loss of sense of smell, And 2 times I found out by chance the antibodies to the coronavirus spontaneously rose.So I will get over it asymptomatically and my immunity will be tuned to this virus.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий