понедельник, 29 января 2024 г.

 I got over the coronavirus in a super mild form

  I got sick with coronavirus in August . He was seriously ill with symptoms of coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever and headache. I got sick in 2 days. I found out that I was sick. I would have been at a reception with the deputy heads.He looked at the doctor and said that I looked sick and sent me home. By evening, the above symptoms appeared. Evidence that I was sick with coronavirus. On the second day, when the symptoms subsided, a PCR test was performed. The result is either sick or not, on a more accurate device it is not sick. By evening, the symptoms had disappeared. On day 3, a nurse came to see a coronavirus patient, first she communicated with me in a mask and then realized that I was not sick with coronavirus, continued to communicate with me without a mask And the next day my mother fell ill with the same symptoms but also with loss of sense of smell. And a year later he underwent an in-depth medical examination. When he got sick and when he recovered, the 33 polyclinic of Almetyevsk is aware.   

And now, 18 years later, a team of Swiss immunologists led by Daniel Zebarge from the University of Lausanne was able to solve this puzzle

The researchers conducted a series of experiments on laboratory mice and found that stem-like central memory T cells are formed from ordinary cytotoxic CD8+ T lymphocytes, also known as T-killers. When faced with the same enemy again, the immune system acts much faster and more effectively. This is possible thanks to the immunological memory. Special lymphocytes remember previously encountered pathogens of infections and, upon re-infection, trigger an instant target response. 2,3,4,5 times he was ill asymptomatically. I learned that I was ill through an antibody test.

The 5 antibody tests are listed below. I have been ill with coronavirus at least 4 times asymptomatically in 3 years and I do not think with the same strain, which means I am immune to many strains, if not all. I am often asked how, with such a strong immune system, do you get infected so often? The T-cell immunity lets in a virus if the virus is unfamiliar, it simply kills it, and if the virus is familiar, memory cells kill it.  In both cases, leaving the virus with no chance.   

 An analogue of my medicine was tested on former US President Donald Trump, it was cured in 7 days, but it turned out to be so weak that it was discontinued. The medicine was made from mouse immunity, which was later transformed into human immunity, and I already have human immunity, which means it is several times stronger.

Medicine production technology:having previously infected me with the coronavirus, I think.  Then take my blood and isolate the immune cell. Then cross it with a malignant tumor cell. The most difficult of the variety of antibodies is to isolate an antibody to the coronavirus and then clone it in a special reactor. Is it possible?

Analysis for antibodies to coronavirus.

The first result

0.01BAU/ml

>7.1BAU/ml - positive

<7.1 BAU/ml - negative  

 I did it before the vaccination

The second result

204.00 BAU/ml 

I did it 3.5 months after re-vaccination with the light satellite 

The third result 

234.00BAU/ml

I did it 4 months after the re-vaccination with the light satellite

The fourth result 

316.0 BAU/ ml

Celal 6 months after re-vaccination with satellite light

fifth result

240.25 BAU/ml

I did it 18 months after the nasal vaccine re-vaccination

Why is my antibody titer elevated?  Because I have the strongest t-cell immunity.

Proven by 4 immunograms in 3 mmunograms, cells are exceeded in abs.number/µl in the first immunogram, t-lymphocytes 2825 at a rate of 600-2500, t-helper cells 1808 at a rate of 450-850, t-cytotoxic 945 at a rate of 270-540 tx/ts  

In the second immunogram, t-lymphocytes 2704, t-helper cells 1661, t-cytotoxic 850 were made on 12.09.2017 at the request of a local immunologist.

In the third immunogram, t-lymphocytes 2834, t-helper cells 1574 t cytotoxic 984, tx/tc 1.6 was made on 03/19/2018 the day after the infectious disease

In the 4th immunogram, t-cells exceeded 10*9/l ,t-lymphocytes 2.53 at a norm of o,80-2,20 t-helper cells 1.65 at a rate of 0.60-1.60 t-cytotoxic 0.81 at a rate of 0.30-0.80 was made on July 13, 2021

in 4 immunograms % t cells are normal.  There are no diseases in which the rise of t cells is recorded

I did 9 blood tests according to the leukoformula lymphocytes increased neutrophils decreased count in %.In the first analysis of lymphocytes 50.6 at a rate of 19-37, neutrophils 39.5 at a rate of 48.0-78.0, made on 08/02/2019.

In the second, lymphocytes 49.4 neutrophils 40.7, taken on 06/10/2020.

In the third analysis, lymphocytes 44.8 neutrophils 0.53 were made on 05/06/2021.

In the fourth analysis, lymphocytes 45.5 neutrophils 43.4 were analyzed on 09/01/2021 

In the fifth analysis of lymphocytes, 50.0 neutrophils 39.4 were analyzed on 03/01/2022

In the sixth analysis, lymphocytes 45.6 neutrophils 43.6 were analyzed on 05/12/2022

In the seventh analysis, lymphocytes 42.9 neutrophils 48.4 were analyzed on 01/17/2023

In the eighth analysis of lymphocytes 47.6 neutrophils 40.6 the analysis was made on 01/31/2023

In the ninth analysis of lymphocytes 48.1 neutrophils 41.2 the analysis was made on 03/23/2023

. I did a large number of general blood tests using the leukoformula. In all, lymphocytes are elevated and leukocytes and monocytes are normal.   Even in the immunogram that I did the day after I had an infectious disease (cold)   white blood cells are normal. An analysis was performed on the recommendation of the therapist 

The study Result is the antinuclear factor Result <1:160, titer units, Reference values <1:160 During the medical examination, I passed a general blood test: 43 lymphocytes at a rate of 19 to 37%, 7 leukocytes at a rate of 4-9×109 Units/l. For 5 years, I did more than 50 general blood tests in all lymphocytes elevated, white blood cells are normal

I can imagine an immunologist's consultation. Conclusion : Moderate absolute/relative lymphocytosis (by T-cell link ) with relative neutropenia.  I have an eight-year education. I suffer from two rare internal incurable diseases 1) diabetes insipidus 2) olivopontoceribral degeneration with cerebellar atrophy.Thanks to these diseases, my immune system is constantly on edge. Diabetes insipidus has become the main component of my immunity. Due to this disease, I can drink more than 20 liters of water per day (and the same amount will come out naturally) I take medicine and drink from 3 to 5 liters of water per day

How did I achieve such immunity. For 9 years, I have been eating only healthy food 5 times a day, my mother is an old-age pensioner cook by profession. She lived in Uzbekistan until the 4th grade and became addicted to grapes, so I often eat grapes. I live next to a store where they sell nuts, so I often eat nuts: Brazil nuts, walnuts and almonds. I do not work due to disability. I do not practice sports due to illness, all sports are contraindicated for me. I'm not getting tough

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий