пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

coronavirus

article about 100% Covid-19 treatment. But my immunity is proved by the Almetyevsk AIDS CENTER. There I made 3 free immunomages. 1) I did an immunogram to make sure that I have good immunity 2) after 20 days I did it at the request of a local immunologist. 3) I did an immunogram, I wanted to test my immunity. In all 3 immunograms, lymphocytes are significantly higher. More recently, I did 2 general blood tests. 1) lymphocyte 50% 2) lymphocyte 55% complete blood count done in an independent laboratory. Although I made an immunogram for a fee in 2006, all the indicators were normal, which says that in 2017, 2018 and 2019, my lymphocytes, the main cells of the immune system, were exceeded. We report a human monoclonal antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 (and SARS-CoV). This cross-neutralizing antibody targets a common epitope of these viruses and has the potential for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 Monoclonal antibodies are antibodies produced by immune cells. Need $ 100,000 to make a drug

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий