воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.



 A Muslim read 5 prayers. Thanks to absolute immunity, immunity will cure COVID-19. How I achieved such a strong immunity. Thus, the activity of the immune system depends on a number of factors: the health of the gastrointestinal tract (hereinafter GIT). I eat 5 times a day. For 2 years, he recovered by only 500 grams. Toxic load on the body. Since childhood, I do not work as a disabled person of 2 groups. I sleep 8 hours. The cat lives at home, constantly stroking her. Food quality. Thanks to my mother, the food quality is excellent. Mom is a retired woman by profession as a cook. I eat milk porridge every day and drink 100% coffee every day. I eat or drink sour-milk products almost every day. I eat fruits and vegetables every day. I drink lemon tea every day, squeeze the lemon into tea and eat the flesh of lemon. I do not play sports. All sports are contraindicated in my second illness.
  Here we report a human monoclonal antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 (and SARS-CoV). This cross-neutralizing antibody targets a common epitope of these viruses and has the potential for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 Monoclonal antibodies - antibodies produced by immune cells. I can provide 3 immunograms to prove my immunity. In 3 immunograms, immune cells are significantly exceeded. The publication of my article is blocked by an electronic journal (avian flu talk)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий