понедельник, 27 апреля 2020 г.

covid-19

I have a very strong acquired immunity

I will tear Covid-19 as well as I broke the flu I was ill with the flu for 5 days with 3 complications. The first day I got the flu, I swam in the bathroom, went to the mosque for half an hour, went to the mosque in late February the next day, despite the complications, I went to the mosque for half an hour. The temperature did not rise above 38 degrees. I did not take any drugs. To prove my immunity, 3 immunograms, lymphocytes and T cells were significantly exceeded.

 .We are reporting a human monoclonal antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 (and SARS-CoV). This cross-neutralizing antibody targets a common epitope of these viruses and has the potential for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. Preparations based on monoclonal antibodies are among the latest in modern medicine. From the mid-90s to today, more than 30 drugs containing monoclonal antibodies have been approved on the global pharmaceutical market. Monoclonal antibodies are antibodies produced by immune cells belonging to the same cell clone, that is, derived from a single plasma progenitor cell. Monoclonal antibodies can be produced against almost any natural antigen (mainly proteins and polysaccharides) that the antibody will specifically bind. They can be further used for the detection (detection) of this substance or its purification.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий